Traveling Luck for Nûgâlik, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Nugalik?What's around Nugalik?
Where to stay near Nûgâlik
Also known as Doddemandspynten, Dodemandspynten, Døddemandspynten, Dødemandspynten, Naulik, Nualik
The timezone in Nugalik is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 12:11 and Sunset at 16:40. It's Dark
Latitude. 67.2500°, Longitude. -33.3667°
Satellite map around Nûgâlik
Loading map of Nûgâlik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nûgâlik, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Kialineq (41.1km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Attertia (6.5km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Nûgâlik (0km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Nâtunâq (11.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Âluik (26.7km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Nuuluk (40.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Nákangajeq (8.2km)