Traveling Luck for Nunarsuaq, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Nunarsuaq?What's around Nunarsuaq?
Where to stay near Nunarsuaq
Also known as Nunarssuaq, Nunarsuak
The timezone in Nunarsuaq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 04:46 and Sunset at 00:53. It's Dark
Latitude. 62.7167°, Longitude. -41.9500°
Satellite map around Nunarsuaq
Loading map of Nunarsuaq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nunarsuaq, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Tingmiarmît Kangiane Sarpaq (4.3km)
- Agssakátarpik (9km)
- Inukasingmit (22.3km)
- Timmiarmiit (24.1km)
- Sarpap Tupertivâ (24.4km)
- Sanerarmît (25.4km)
- Sanergat (25.9km)
- Qernertâjik (26.1km)
- Alanngoq (26.4km)
- Ûmánap Sanerarmâ (26.5km)
- Qivítip Igtiva (27km)
- Igdlorssuartalik (30.4km)
- Itsarnisarmît (30.5km)
- Ilivtertuaq (32.2km)
- Eqalungmît (33.1km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Ûmánap Tasîlâ (31.8km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Niaqornarssuaq (14.7km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Tvehavn (23.7km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Maniitsoq (23km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Qasinngortuup Kangertiva (30.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Timmiarmiut (25.9km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Tvillingespidser (25.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Sarpap Imîlâ (5.9km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Apusîkajîp Ilivítarpia (27.4km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Kalotten (2km)