Traveling Luck for Nunat, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Nunat?What's around Nunat?
Where to stay near Nunat
Also known as Nunaty
The timezone in Nunat is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:52 and Sunset at 18:04. It's Dark
Latitude. 62.8833°, Longitude. -41.7500°
Satellite map around Nunat
Loading map of Nunat and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nunat, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Pilerqit (28.7km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Niaqornarssuaq (7.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Næsetop (25.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mimer Dal (27.5km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Tvillingespidser (20km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Apusîkajîp Ilivítarpia (14km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Kalotten (24km)