Traveling Luck for Nuuk, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Nuuk?What's around Nuuk?
Wikipedia near Nuuk
Where to stay near Nuuk
Also known as Nak, Nuk
The timezone in Nuuk is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 10:10 and Sunset at 19:57. It's light
Latitude. 61.4833°, Longitude. -42.4000°
Satellite map around Nuuk
Loading map of Nuuk and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nuuk, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Qeqertarsuit (14.5km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Akia (9.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Puissortup Kangerssuasia (43.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kanioqqat (17.8km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Igutsaat Øer (38.5km)
Airports close to Nuuk
Narsarsuaq(UAK), Narssarssuaq, Greenland (175.8km)