Traveling Luck for Nuuluk, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Nuuluk?What's around Nuuluk?
Wikipedia near Nuuluk
Where to stay near Nuuluk
Also known as Nuluk, Nûluk
The timezone in Nuuluk is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:52 and Sunset at 18:18. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.2500°, Longitude. -35.5500°
Satellite map around Nuuluk
Loading map of Nuuluk and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nuuluk, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Storø (5.8km)
- Ingmíkêrterajik (6.7km)
- Eskimoø (8km)
- Nipinnerit (15.5km)
- Depotø (17.8km)
- Immikkeertikajik (19.5km)
- Ikaasammiit (21.4km)
- Sarfardlisivik (25km)
- Qavtunâq (26.7km)
- Stenø (27.3km)
- Tukingaleq (28.1km)
- Ailsa Ø (29.8km)
- Moræneø (30.7km)
- Aputiteeq (30.8km)
- Qûjûtilik (33.9km)
- Quujuutilik (36.7km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Fladøerne (28km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Bjørnebugt (26.8km)
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Apusineq (35.4km)
Airports close to Nuuluk
Kulusuk(KUS), Kulusuk, Greenland (108.2km)