Traveling Luck for Nuuluk, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Nuuluk?What's around Nuuluk?
Wikipedia near Nuuluk
Where to stay near Nuuluk
Also known as Nuluk, Nûluk
The timezone in Nuuluk is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 06:06 and Sunset at 22:29. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.9667°, Longitude. -33.9000°
Satellite map around Nuuluk
Loading map of Nuuluk and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nuuluk, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Nûgâlik (40.5km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Kialineq (6.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Nâtunâq (34.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Âluik (14.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Nákangajeq (32.7km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Nuuluk (0km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Laubes Gletscher (13km)