Traveling Luck for Nytårsøerne, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Nytarsoerne?What's around Nytarsoerne?
Wikipedia near Nytarsoerne
Where to stay near Nytårsøerne
Also known as Nytaarsoerne, Nytaarsorne, Nytaarsöerne, Nytaarsørne
The timezone in Nytarsoerne is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 12:51 and Sunset at 15:20. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.9333°, Longitude. -33.6500°
Satellite map around Nytårsøerne
Loading map of Nytårsøerne and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nytårsøerne, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Nûgâlik (38.7km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Kialineq (6km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Nâtunâq (36.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Âluik (13.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Nákangajeq (30.5km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Nuuluk (11.9km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Laubes Gletscher (24.2km)