Traveling Luck for øfjord, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is ofjord?What's around ofjord?
Wikipedia near ofjord
Where to stay near øfjord
Also known as Ikasakajik, Ikâsakajik
The timezone in ofjord is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 13:11 and Sunset at 14:49. It's Dark
Latitude. 71.0000°, Longitude. -26.2500°
Satellite map around øfjord
Loading map of øfjord and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around øfjord, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Bregnepynt (31.9km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Bjørne Øer (31.9km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Renland (29.3km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Charcot Havn (39.7km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- øfjord (0km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Milne Land (40.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to øfjord
Nerlerit inaat constable pynt, Nerlerit inaat, Greenland (138km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.