Traveling Luck for Ole Rømer Ø, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Ole Romer O?What's around Ole Romer O?
Wikipedia near Ole Romer O
Where to stay near Ole Rømer Ø
Also known as Ole Romers O, Ole Romers Ø, Pikiutdliuta, Pikuitdliuta, Romer Island
The timezone in Ole Romer O is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:54 and Sunset at 17:53. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.9667°, Longitude. -40.3667°
Satellite map around Ole Rømer Ø
Loading map of Ole Rømer Ø and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ole Rømer Ø, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ole Rømer Ø (0km)
- Rømer Ø (12.2km)
- Putugua (12.6km)
- Aqitseq (13.3km)
- Nunârtik (17.4km)
- Takisêrajik (18.2km)
- Aaluit (19km)
- Nuerniagkartôq (19.5km)
- Nældebladet (19.8km)
- Ikermiit (21.5km)
- Qêrtartivaq (23.5km)
- Takiseeq (26.9km)
- Avqusiâjik (27.7km)
- Ørsted Ø (28.8km)
- Ukîverajik (31.1km)
- Ukîverajik (34.4km)
- Jens Munk Ø (35.5km)
- Pros Mund Ø (46.6km)
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Apuseeq (13.2km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Andræs Havn (32.8km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kap Torfæus (29.2km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Lemon Bræ (30.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Ilivte (8.8km)
Airports close to Ole Rømer Ø
Kulusuk(KUS), Kulusuk, Greenland (172km)