Traveling Luck for Ørsted Ø, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Orsted O?What's around Orsted O?
Wikipedia near Orsted O
Where to stay near Ørsted Ø
Also known as Orsted Island, Pamiagdlikajik
The timezone in Orsted O is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 12:41 and Sunset at 16:25. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.0833°, Longitude. -39.8500°
Satellite map around Ørsted Ø
Loading map of Ørsted Ø and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ørsted Ø, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ørsted Ø (0km)
- Avqusiâjik (3.1km)
- Qêrtartivaq (6.7km)
- Takiseeq (7.8km)
- Ukîverajik (7.9km)
- Aaluit (10.7km)
- Takisêrajik (11.3km)
- Nunârtik (11.9km)
- Hornemann Ø (12.5km)
- Nældebladet (13km)
- Aqitseq (16.9km)
- Vahl Ø (19km)
- Vend Om (20.2km)
- Ittit (26.2km)
- Ole Rømer Ø (28.8km)
- Dannebrogsø (30.1km)
- Simîtakajâ (31.4km)
- Rømer Ø (32.9km)
- Putugua (39.5km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Ikertivaq (47.3km)
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Apuseeq (16.8km)
- a heap of stones erected as a landmark or for other purposes.
- Graah Varde (32.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Toornaartik (20.4km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kap Gudbrand Torlaksen (19.2km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Nanataq (13.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Ilivte (20.4km)
Airports close to Ørsted Ø
Kulusuk(KUS), Kulusuk, Greenland (143.3km)