Traveling Luck for Ortunuviaq, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Ortunuviaq?What's around Ortunuviaq?
Where to stay near Ortunuviaq
Also known as Cape Christiansen, Kap C. Christiansen
The timezone in Ortunuviaq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:43 and Sunset at 19:11. It's Dark
Latitude. 67.2167°, Longitude. -33.3667°
Satellite map around Ortunuviaq
Loading map of Ortunuviaq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ortunuviaq, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Kialineq (37.7km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Nûgâlik (3.8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Nâtunâq (12.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Âluik (23.5km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Nuuluk (37.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Nákangajeq (4.9km)