Traveling Luck for Otto Rud Øer, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Otto Rud Oer?What's around Otto Rud Oer?
Where to stay near Otto Rud Øer
Also known as Kekertarsuak, Kekertatsuak, Kekertursuak, Ruds Island, Ruds O, Ruds Ö
The timezone in Otto Rud Oer is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 05:22 and Sunset at 00:10. It's Dark
Latitude. 62.1000°, Longitude. -42.1833°
Satellite map around Otto Rud Øer
Loading map of Otto Rud Øer and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Otto Rud Øer, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Kanioqqat (48km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Puisortoq (13km)
- a deep narrow slot, notch, or groove in a coastal cliff.
- Ingeqqajarpik (12.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Puissortup Kangerssuasia (31.4km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Puisortup Kangerlua (24.7km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Sermip Nûa (25.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Timmiarmiut (51km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Tunua (35.5km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Sikuijivittip Apusîa (15km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Qasinngortooq (33.4km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Puisortoq (18.5km)