Traveling Luck for Paatusoq, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Paatusoq?What's around Paatusoq?
Wikipedia near Paatusoq
Where to stay near Paatusoq
Also known as Patursok, Patussoq, Pâtussoq
The timezone in Paatusoq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:41 and Sunset at 17:43. It's Dark
Latitude. 60.8000°, Longitude. -43.0833°
Satellite map around Paatusoq
Loading map of Paatusoq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Paatusoq, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Narsaq (40.4km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Mannes Havn (37.5km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Sneglen (43.5km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Tvættesøen (39.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Nûgâlik (11.7km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Blåbærdalen (39.6km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Sandvigen (35.5km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Ingerlaarsiutit (22.3km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Graah Fjelde (30.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kangerluluk Bjerge (40.5km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Halsbåndet (19.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tasiusaq (25.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Gangdalen (39km)
Airports close to Paatusoq
Narsarsuaq(UAK), Narssarssuaq, Greenland (141.2km)