Traveling Luck for Paatusoq, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Paatusoq?What's around Paatusoq?
Wikipedia near Paatusoq
Where to stay near Paatusoq
Also known as Patursok, Patussoq, Pâtussoq
The timezone in Paatusoq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:33 and Sunset at 18:31. It's Dark
Latitude. 61.6000°, Longitude. -42.4333°
Satellite map around Paatusoq
Loading map of Paatusoq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Paatusoq, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Qeqertarsuit (10.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Puisortoq (47.8km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Akia (11.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Puissortup Kangerssuasia (31.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kanioqqat (5.4km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Puisortoq (42.1km)
Airports close to Paatusoq
Narsarsuaq(UAK), Narssarssuaq, Greenland (177.2km)