Traveling Luck for Kap Palander, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kap Palander?What's around Kap Palander?
Wikipedia near Kap Palander
Where to stay near Kap Palander
Also known as Cape Palander
The timezone in Kap Palander is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:17 and Sunset at 18:10. It's Dark
Latitude. 72.6333°, Longitude. -22.4667°
Satellite map around Kap Palander
Loading map of Kap Palander and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kap Palander, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Østernæs (31.9km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Vega Sund (22.8km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Skelhøje (18km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Gudenelv (24.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kap Palander
Nerlerit inaat constable pynt, Nerlerit inaat, Greenland (215.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.