Traveling Luck for Pamiagdlûssaq, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Pamiagdlussaq?What's around Pamiagdlussaq?
Wikipedia near Pamiagdlussaq
Where to stay near Pamiagdlûssaq
Also known as Pamiagdlusak
The timezone in Pamiagdlussaq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:53 and Sunset at 17:54. It's light
Latitude. 64.5833°, Longitude. -40.3167°
Satellite map around Pamiagdlûssaq
Loading map of Pamiagdlûssaq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pamiagdlûssaq, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Andræs Havn (19km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Kangerup Sermia (14.2km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Lemon Bræ (19.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Ilivte (50.6km)
Airports close to Pamiagdlûssaq
Kulusuk(KUS), Kulusuk, Greenland (193.9km)