Traveling Luck for Pamialluk, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Pamialluk?What's around Pamialluk?
Wikipedia near Pamialluk
Where to stay near Pamialluk
Also known as Pamiagdluk
The timezone in Pamialluk is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:42 and Sunset at 19:32. It's Dark
Latitude. 60.4667°, Longitude. -43.2833°
Satellite map around Pamialluk
Loading map of Pamialluk and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pamialluk, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Narsaq (8.7km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Sneglen (15.2km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Tvættesøen (2.2km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Ingerlaarsiutit (33.3km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Sandvigen (5.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tasiusaq (15.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Gangdalen (2.2km)
Airports close to Pamialluk
Narsarsuaq(UAK), Narssarssuaq, Greenland (148.6km)