Traveling Luck for Pamialluk, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Pamialluk?What's around Pamialluk?
Wikipedia near Pamialluk
Where to stay near Pamialluk
Also known as Pamiagdlik, Pamiagdluk
The timezone in Pamialluk is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 08:25 and Sunset at 21:13. It's light
Latitude. 65.0500°, Longitude. -40.6833°
Satellite map around Pamialluk
Loading map of Pamialluk and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pamialluk, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Rømer Ø (8.2km)
- Ole Rømer Ø (18.3km)
- Putugua (23.8km)
- Aqitseq (29.7km)
- Nuerniagkartôq (31.9km)
- Nunârtik (32.2km)
- Takisêrajik (33km)
- Aaluit (33.8km)
- Ikermiit (35.9km)
- Nældebladet (36.1km)
- Qêrtartivaq (37.7km)
- Avqusiâjik (38.9km)
- Ørsted Ø (41.1km)
- Takiseeq (41.9km)
- Ukîverajik (44km)
- Jens Munk Ø (45.5km)
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Apuseeq (24.5km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Andræs Havn (41km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Lemon Bræ (39.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Ilivte (22.4km)
Airports close to Pamialluk
Kulusuk(KUS), Kulusuk, Greenland (182.4km)