Traveling Luck for Kap Parry, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Kap Parry?What's around Kap Parry?
Wikipedia near Kap Parry
Where to stay near Kap Parry
Also known as Cape Parry
The timezone in Kap Parry is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 00:00 and Sunset at Sun never sets on the specified date at the specified location. It's light
Latitude. 72.3833°, Longitude. -21.9333°
Satellite map around Kap Parry
Loading map of Kap Parry and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kap Parry, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Davy Sund (42.7km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Craig Øer (15.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Vælddal (38.7km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Skelhøje (38.6km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Føndal (30.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Gudenelv (28.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kap Parry
Nerlerit inaat constable pynt, Nerlerit inaat, Greenland (188.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.