Traveling Luck for Peder Oxe Bugt, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Peder Oxe Bugt?What's around Peder Oxe Bugt?
Wikipedia near Peder Oxe Bugt
Where to stay near Peder Oxe Bugt
Also known as Oxe Fjord, Oxes Bugt, Pamiagdlusap-ilua
The timezone in Peder Oxe Bugt is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:44 and Sunset at 19:07. It's light
Latitude. 64.5667°, Longitude. -40.3833°
Satellite map around Peder Oxe Bugt
Loading map of Peder Oxe Bugt and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Peder Oxe Bugt, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Sorte Rytter Fjeld (5.8km)
- Steenstrup Nunatak (7.2km)
- Hørring Nunatak (10km)
- Kornerup Nunatak (10.2km)
- Johnstrup Nunatak (12.3km)
- Annikitsoq (16.1km)
- Hvidsadlen (26.6km)
- Kuplen (32.2km)
- Ravna Nunatak (36.1km)
- Helland Nunatak (37.3km)
- Mohn Nunatak (37.6km)
- Rink Nunatak (37.8km)
- Peary Nunatak (40.9km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Andræs Havn (18.5km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Kangerup Sermia (13.9km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Lemon Bræ (19.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Ilivte (52.9km)
Airports close to Peder Oxe Bugt
Kulusuk(KUS), Kulusuk, Greenland (197.7km)