Traveling Luck for Peder Skram Øer, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Peder Skram Oer?What's around Peder Skram Oer?
Wikipedia near Peder Skram Oer
Where to stay near Peder Skram Øer
Also known as Nuerniagartok, Nuerniagartoq, Nuerniagartôq, Skram Islands, Skrams Oer, Skrams Öer
The timezone in Peder Skram Oer is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 10:23 and Sunset at 19:28. It's light
Latitude. 64.8000°, Longitude. -40.3333°
Satellite map around Peder Skram Øer
Loading map of Peder Skram Øer and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Peder Skram Øer, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ikermiit (2.1km)
- Nuerniagkartôq (4.1km)
- Putugua (10.2km)
- Ukîverajik (12.1km)
- Jens Munk Ø (17.6km)
- Ole Rømer Ø (19.5km)
- Aqitseq (24.2km)
- Pros Mund Ø (27.2km)
- Nældebladet (28km)
- Nunârtik (29.2km)
- Takisêrajik (29.7km)
- Aaluit (30.1km)
- Rømer Ø (30.4km)
- Qêrtartivaq (34.1km)
- Takiseeq (35.3km)
- Ørsted Ø (40.7km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Apuseeq (30km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Andræs Havn (17km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Kangerup Sermia (39.1km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Lemon Bræ (15.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Ilivte (25.7km)
Airports close to Peder Skram Øer
Kulusuk(KUS), Kulusuk, Greenland (180km)