Traveling Luck for Philipshorn, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Philipshorn?What's around Philipshorn?
Wikipedia near Philipshorn
Where to stay near Philipshorn
Also known as Phillipshorn
The timezone in Philipshorn is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 00:00 and Sunset at Sun never sets on the specified date at the specified location. It's light
Latitude. 72.3833°, Longitude. -25.9667°
Satellite map around Philipshorn
Loading map of Philipshorn and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Philipshorn, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Lugeon Bjerg (32.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Tinderne (7.8km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Argandhornene (34.4km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Randenæs (8.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Philipshorn (0km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Snehætten (30.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Furesø (39.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Sydelv (20.8km)