Traveling Luck for Pikiutdleq, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Pikiutdleq?What's around Pikiutdleq?
Wikipedia near Pikiutdleq
Where to stay near Pikiutdleq
Also known as Kjoge Bay, Koge Bugt, Køge Bugt, Pikiutdlek, Pikiutdlip Ikera
The timezone in Pikiutdleq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 12:49 and Sunset at 16:28. It's light
Latitude. 65.0000°, Longitude. -40.7500°
Satellite map around Pikiutdleq
Loading map of Pikiutdleq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pikiutdleq, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Rømer Ø (12.9km)
- Ole Rømer Ø (19.3km)
- Putugua (20.9km)
- Nuerniagkartôq (28.5km)
- Aqitseq (32km)
- Ikermiit (33.1km)
- Nunârtik (35.3km)
- Takisêrajik (36.1km)
- Aaluit (36.9km)
- Nældebladet (38.6km)
- Ukîverajik (39km)
- Jens Munk Ø (40.7km)
- Qêrtartivaq (41.2km)
- Avqusiâjik (43.3km)
- Takiseeq (45.1km)
- Ørsted Ø (45.2km)
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Apuseeq (28.4km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Andræs Havn (35.9km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kap Torfæus (39.3km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Lemon Bræ (34.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Ilivte (25.5km)
Airports close to Pikiutdleq
Kulusuk(KUS), Kulusuk, Greenland (187.6km)