Traveling Luck for Pingasikajiit, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Pingasikajiit?What's around Pingasikajiit?
Wikipedia near Pingasikajiit
Where to stay near Pingasikajiit
Also known as Pingasikajit, Pingasikajît, Pingasukasit
The timezone in Pingasikajiit is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 10:25 and Sunset at 19:29. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.9667°, Longitude. -40.6667°
Satellite map around Pingasikajiit
Loading map of Pingasikajiit and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pingasikajiit, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Tingmiartalik (3.4km)
- Qeertartivatsiaq (9.3km)
- Nigsiagkat (11.4km)
- Taateraakasik (16.4km)
- Eqaluttusoq (18.1km)
- Ivnarssuaq (25.8km)
- Qeqertánguaq (26.2km)
- Pikiitsi (27.2km)
- Upernattivik (32.7km)
- Tvillingøen (33.8km)
- Tre Løver Ø (36.2km)
- Nuniaq (38.8km)
- Aluit (39.1km)
- Pusitilit (39.1km)
- Sattiaatteq (39.1km)
- Kivinak (39.2km)
- Igdluluarssuk (41.2km)
- Uummannaarsuk (42.4km)
- Qimiitaa (43km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Odin Land (24.5km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Pingasikajiit (0km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Qeqertarsuit (39.6km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Torsukattak (39.5km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Gungner (12.8km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Colberger Heide (17.7km)