Traveling Luck for Polhem Dal, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Polhem Dal?What's around Polhem Dal?
Wikipedia near Polhem Dal
Where to stay near Polhem Dal
Also known as Polhem Valley
The timezone in Polhem Dal is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 04:20 and Sunset at 23:05. It's light
Latitude. 72.5833°, Longitude. -25.3167°
Satellite map around Polhem Dal
Loading map of Polhem Dal and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Polhem Dal, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Lugeon Bjerg (5.5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Lyell Land (14.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Kongeborgen (36.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Tinderne (25.5km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Hawley Skær (37.7km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Argandhornene (20.9km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Menander Øer (44.7km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Snehætten (27.6km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Argand Gletscher (24.8km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Bastionen (28.4km)