Traveling Luck for Poulsen Fjord, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Poulsen Fjord?What's around Poulsen Fjord?
Wikipedia near Poulsen Fjord
Where to stay near Poulsen Fjord
Also known as Poulsens Fjord
The timezone in Poulsen Fjord is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 12:06 and Sunset at 16:50. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.7667°, Longitude. -34.0667°
Satellite map around Poulsen Fjord
Loading map of Poulsen Fjord and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Poulsen Fjord, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Kialineq (23.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Ikersuaq (23.9km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Ikerasak (41.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Âluik (37.4km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Nuuluk (24.3km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Laubes Gletscher (21.8km)
Airports close to Poulsen Fjord
Kulusuk(KUS), Kulusuk, Greenland (199km)