Traveling Luck for Prinsen af Wales Bjerge, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Prinsen af Wales Bjerge?What's around Prinsen af Wales Bjerge?
Wikipedia near Prinsen af Wales Bjerge
Where to stay near Prinsen af Wales Bjerge
Also known as Prince of Wales Mountains, Prinsen af Wales Bjarge, Prinsen af Wales Bjærge
The timezone in Prinsen af Wales Bjerge is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 00:00 and Sunset at 02:08. It's Dark
Latitude. 68.9333°, Longitude. -32.6667°
Satellite map around Prinsen af Wales Bjerge
Loading map of Prinsen af Wales Bjerge and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Prinsen af Wales Bjerge, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Nordfjord (36.7km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Nordre Småholme (40.6km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Øvre Frederiksborg Gletscher (44.2km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Nordfjord Plateau (19.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Gardiner Sø (42.6km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Urbjerget (13.5km)