Traveling Luck for Pros Mund Ø, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Pros Mund O?What's around Pros Mund O?
Wikipedia near Pros Mund O
Where to stay near Pros Mund Ø
Also known as Kekertarsuak, Prosmunt Island
The timezone in Pros Mund O is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:41 and Sunset at 19:10. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.5667°, Longitude. -40.3500°
Satellite map around Pros Mund Ø
Loading map of Pros Mund Ø and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pros Mund Ø, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Andræs Havn (19.4km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Kangerup Sermia (13km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Lemon Bræ (20.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Ilivte (52.7km)
Airports close to Pros Mund Ø
Kulusuk(KUS), Kulusuk, Greenland (196.4km)