Traveling Luck for Puisortoq, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Puisortoq?What's around Puisortoq?
Wikipedia near Puisortoq
Where to stay near Puisortoq
Also known as Pursortoq
The timezone in Puisortoq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 05:02 and Sunset at 00:41. It's Dark
Latitude. 62.0000°, Longitude. -42.2833°
Satellite map around Puisortoq
Loading map of Puisortoq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Puisortoq, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Qeqertarsuit (49.1km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Kanioqqat (35.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Puisortoq (0km)
- a deep narrow slot, notch, or groove in a coastal cliff.
- Ingeqqajarpik (23.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Puissortup Kangerssuasia (21km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kanioqqat (43.4km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Sermip Nûa (14.2km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Tunua (23.6km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Sikuijivittip Apusîa (20.9km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Qasinngortooq (45.7km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Puisortoq (5.9km)
Airports close to Puisortoq
Narsarsuaq(UAK), Narssarssuaq, Greenland (202.4km)