Traveling Luck for Puisortoq, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Puisortoq?What's around Puisortoq?
Wikipedia near Puisortoq
Where to stay near Puisortoq
Also known as Puisortok, Puisortok Glacier, Puisortoq
The timezone in Puisortoq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:46 and Sunset at 18:14. It's Dark
Latitude. 61.9500°, Longitude. -42.2833°
Satellite map around Puisortoq
Loading map of Puisortoq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Puisortoq, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Qeqertarsuit (43.2km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Kanioqqat (29.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Puisortoq (5.9km)
- a deep narrow slot, notch, or groove in a coastal cliff.
- Ingeqqajarpik (29.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Puissortup Kangerssuasia (15.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kanioqqat (37.6km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Sermip Nûa (8.7km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Sikuijivittip Apusîa (26.5km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Qasinngortooq (51.5km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Puisortoq (0km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Napasorsuaq (24.6km)
Airports close to Puisortoq
Narsarsuaq(UAK), Narssarssuaq, Greenland (199.7km)