Traveling Luck for Puisortup Kangerlua, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Puisortup Kangerlua?What's around Puisortup Kangerlua?
Wikipedia near Puisortup Kangerlua
Where to stay near Puisortup Kangerlua
Also known as Puisortoq Fjord, Puisortup Kangerdlua
The timezone in Puisortup Kangerlua is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 08:31 and Sunset at 21:19. It's light
Latitude. 61.9000°, Longitude. -42.3167°
Satellite map around Puisortup Kangerlua
Loading map of Puisortup Kangerlua and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Puisortup Kangerlua, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Qeqertarsuit (37.5km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Kanioqqat (23.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Puisortoq (11.9km)
- a deep narrow slot, notch, or groove in a coastal cliff.
- Ingeqqajarpik (35.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Puissortup Kangerssuasia (12.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kanioqqat (31.5km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Sikuijivittip Apusîa (31.9km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Puisortoq (6.2km)
Airports close to Puisortup Kangerlua
Narsarsuaq(UAK), Narssarssuaq, Greenland (195.5km)