Traveling Luck for Putugua, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Putugua?What's around Putugua?
Wikipedia near Putugua
Where to stay near Putugua
Also known as Patugua, Putuguat, Schumacher Island, Schumachers O, Schumachers Ø
The timezone in Putugua is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:26 and Sunset at 17:26. It's light
Latitude. 64.8667°, Longitude. -40.4667°
Satellite map around Putugua
Loading map of Putugua and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Putugua, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Putugua (0km)
- Nuerniagkartôq (8.1km)
- Ikermiit (12.2km)
- Ole Rømer Ø (12.6km)
- Ukîverajik (19.7km)
- Rømer Ø (21.5km)
- Aqitseq (22.6km)
- Jens Munk Ø (23.3km)
- Nunârtik (27.6km)
- Nældebladet (28.2km)
- Takisêrajik (28.2km)
- Aaluit (28.9km)
- Qêrtartivaq (33.3km)
- Pros Mund Ø (35.4km)
- Takiseeq (35.8km)
- Avqusiâjik (38.9km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- an area of permanent snow and ice forming the accumulation area of a glacier.
- Apuseeq (25.5km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Andræs Havn (20.2km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kap Torfæus (19km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Lemon Bræ (18.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Ilivte (20.9km)
Airports close to Putugua
Kulusuk(KUS), Kulusuk, Greenland (181.8km)