Traveling Luck for Qasinngortooq, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Qasinngortooq?What's around Qasinngortooq?
Wikipedia near Qasinngortooq
Where to stay near Qasinngortooq
Also known as Kasingortok, Qasingortoq
The timezone in Qasinngortooq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 08:22 and Sunset at 21:30. It's light
Latitude. 60.8000°, Longitude. -42.7333°
Satellite map around Qasinngortooq
Loading map of Qasinngortooq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Qasinngortooq, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- Nûgâlik (14km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Ingerlaarsiutit (19km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Graah Fjelde (32.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Brystfjeldet (33km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kangerluluk Bjerge (40.8km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Igutsaat Øer (45.5km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Halsbåndet (8.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tasiusaq (35.2km)
Airports close to Qasinngortooq
Narsarsuaq(UAK), Narssarssuaq, Greenland (160.5km)