Traveling Luck for Qasinngortooq, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Qasinngortooq?What's around Qasinngortooq?
Where to stay near Qasinngortooq
Also known as Kasingortok, Qasingortoq, Qasíngortôq
The timezone in Qasinngortooq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 06:55 and Sunset at 22:39. It's light
Latitude. 62.3833°, Longitude. -42.1500°
Satellite map around Qasinngortooq
Loading map of Qasinngortooq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Qasinngortooq, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Puisortoq (45.7km)
- a deep narrow slot, notch, or groove in a coastal cliff.
- Ingeqqajarpik (22.2km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Akitsaq (33.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Qasinngortuup Kangertiva (10.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Timmiarmiut (18km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Sikuijivittip Apusîa (29.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Sarpap Imîlâ (43.5km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Qasinngortooq (0km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Puisortoq (51.5km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Kalotten (38.7km)