Traveling Luck for Qasinngortuup Immikkoortukajaa, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Qasinngortuup Immikkoortukajaa?What's around Qasinngortuup Immikkoortukajaa?
Where to stay near Qasinngortuup Immikkoortukajaa
Also known as Nagtoralik, Qasingortup Ingmikortukaja, Qasingortuq Ingmikortukaja, Qasingortuq Ingmikórtukajá, Qasingortûp Ingmíkôrtukajâ
The timezone in Qasinngortuup Immikkoortukajaa is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 04:55 and Sunset at 00:47. It's Dark
Latitude. 62.4000°, Longitude. -42.1833°
Satellite map around Qasinngortuup Immikkoortukajaa
Loading map of Qasinngortuup Immikkoortukajaa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Qasinngortuup Immikkoortukajaa, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Puisortoq (47.3km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Tvehavn (46.1km)
- a deep narrow slot, notch, or groove in a coastal cliff.
- Ingeqqajarpik (23.8km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Akitsaq (32.3km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Qasinngortuup Kangertiva (9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Timmiarmiut (15.8km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Sikuijivittip Apusîa (30.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Sarpap Imîlâ (41.9km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Qasinngortooq (2.7km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Puisortoq (53.2km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Kalotten (37.4km)