Traveling Luck for Qasinngortuup Kangertiva, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Qasinngortuup Kangertiva?What's around Qasinngortuup Kangertiva?
Where to stay near Qasinngortuup Kangertiva
Also known as Amitsuarsuk, Qasingortup Kangerdlua, Qasingortup Kangertiva, Qasingortûp Kangerdlua, Qasíngortûp Kangertiva
The timezone in Qasinngortuup Kangertiva is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:43 and Sunset at 18:18. It's light
Latitude. 62.4667°, Longitude. -42.1000°
Satellite map around Qasinngortuup Kangertiva
Loading map of Qasinngortuup Kangertiva and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Qasinngortuup Kangertiva, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Niaqornarssuaq (45.1km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Tvehavn (39.9km)
- a deep narrow slot, notch, or groove in a coastal cliff.
- Ingeqqajarpik (32.4km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Akitsaq (23.8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Qasinngortuup Kangertiva (0km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Timmiarmiut (10.1km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Sikuijivittip Apusîa (39.3km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Tvillingespidser (52.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Sarpap Imîlâ (33.4km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Qasinngortooq (10.2km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Kalotten (28.6km)