Traveling Luck for Qassit, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Qassit?What's around Qassit?
Wikipedia near Qassit
Where to stay near Qassit
Also known as Grytvika, Qagssit
The timezone in Qassit is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:53 and Sunset at 17:38. It's light
Latitude. 60.6167°, Longitude. -42.9333°
Satellite map around Qassit
Loading map of Qassit and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Qassit, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Narsaq (31.4km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Mannes Havn (19.1km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Tvættesøen (26.6km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Sneglen (22.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Nûgâlik (29.6km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Blåbærdalen (29.6km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Sandvigen (23.6km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Ingerlaarsiutit (6.2km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Halsbåndet (31.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tasiusaq (13.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Gangdalen (25km)
Airports close to Qassit
Narsarsuaq(UAK), Narssarssuaq, Greenland (157.4km)