Traveling Luck for Qâtak, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Qatak?What's around Qatak?
Wikipedia near Qatak
Where to stay near Qâtak
Also known as Katak
The timezone in Qatak is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:34 and Sunset at 17:26. It's light
Latitude. 64.3500°, Longitude. -41.4167°
Satellite map around Qâtak
Loading map of Qâtak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Qâtak, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Sadelfjeldet (7.7km)
- Delmenhorst Nunatak (12.4km)
- Jyllandsfjeldet (13.6km)
- Kullede Top (18.9km)
- Rink Nunatak (20.1km)
- Helland Nunatak (21km)
- Mohn Nunatak (29km)
- Ensomme Skrænt (30.6km)
- Hustoppen (33.9km)
- Tommeltotten (35.8km)
- Holm Nunatak (36.2km)
- Gamél Nunatak (38.1km)
- Ørnen (38.4km)
- Hammerfaldet (40.4km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Brages Bjerge (50.6km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Umiiviip Kangertiva (30.1km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Nordenskiöld Næs (37.9km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Væringen (26.6km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Qeqertarsuit (45.9km)