Traveling Luck for Qeertartivaq, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Qeertartivaq?What's around Qeertartivaq?
Where to stay near Qeertartivaq
Also known as Kerkertarsuak, Qeqertarssuaq, Qertartivaq, Qêrtartivaq
The timezone in Qeertartivaq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 06:30 and Sunset at 22:52. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.5500°, Longitude. -40.6833°
Satellite map around Qeertartivaq
Loading map of Qeertartivaq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Qeertartivaq, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Fjordblink (26.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Draget (25.5km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Skarpen (24.7km)