Traveling Luck for Qeqertarsuaq, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Qeqertarsuaq?What's around Qeqertarsuaq?
Where to stay near Qeqertarsuaq
Also known as Qeqertarssuaq
The timezone in Qeqertarsuaq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 06:40 and Sunset at 22:42. It's light
Latitude. 63.5333°, Longitude. -40.6500°
Satellite map around Qeqertarsuaq
Loading map of Qeqertarsuaq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Qeqertarsuaq, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Fjordblink (26.5km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Thrudvang (24.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Draget (27km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tiniteqilaarmiit (30.1km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Skarpen (24.7km)