Traveling Luck for Qeqertarsuaq, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Qeqertarsuaq?What's around Qeqertarsuaq?
Wikipedia near Qeqertarsuaq
Where to stay near Qeqertarsuaq
Also known as Kekertarsuak, Kekertursuak, Qeqertarssuaq
The timezone in Qeqertarsuaq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 05:24 and Sunset at 00:09. It's Dark
Latitude. 61.6167°, Longitude. -42.2167°
Satellite map around Qeqertarsuaq
Loading map of Qeqertarsuaq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Qeqertarsuaq, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Qeqertarsuit (4.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Puisortoq (45.3km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Akia (22.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Puissortup Kangerssuasia (25.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kanioqqat (8.6km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Puisortoq (39.4km)
Airports close to Qeqertarsuaq
Narsarsuaq(UAK), Narssarssuaq, Greenland (189.4km)