Traveling Luck for Qimiitaa, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Qimiitaa?What's around Qimiitaa?
Where to stay near Qimiitaa
Also known as Qimisaraq, Qimisâraq, Qimita, Qimîtâ
The timezone in Qimiitaa is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 05:07 and Sunset at 00:12. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.6000°, Longitude. -40.6000°
Satellite map around Qimiitaa
Loading map of Qimiitaa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Qimiitaa, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Qimiitaa (0km)
- Sattiaatteq (3.9km)
- Kivinak (4km)
- Qeertartivaq (7.3km)
- Igdluluarssuk (8.9km)
- Tvillingøen (10.3km)
- Qeqertánguaq (11km)
- Ivnarssuaq (17.6km)
- Qeqertánguaq (17.9km)
- Kiasigssaq (24km)
- Uummannaarsuk (25.6km)
- Taateraakasik (27.3km)
- Qiputalik (27.7km)
- Nappat (28.2km)
- Ingjalds Ø (30.7km)
- Manertussoq (30.7km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Draget (31.1km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Isfjordsundet (13km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Gungner (32.3km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Skarpen (32km)