Traveling Luck for Qíngua, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Qingua?What's around Qingua?
Wikipedia near Qingua
Where to stay near Qíngua
Also known as Kingua
The timezone in Qingua is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 08:26 and Sunset at 21:18. It's light
Latitude. 64.2833°, Longitude. -41.5000°
Satellite map around Qíngua
Loading map of Qíngua and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Qíngua, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Delmenhorst Nunatak (7km)
- Sadelfjeldet (13.6km)
- Jyllandsfjeldet (18.6km)
- Ensomme Skrænt (22km)
- Kullede Top (23.1km)
- Rink Nunatak (27.5km)
- Hustoppen (27.9km)
- Helland Nunatak (28km)
- Hammerfaldet (31.8km)
- Tommeltotten (34.4km)
- Ørnen (36.9km)
- Mohn Nunatak (37.8km)
- Pelikanen (38.1km)
- Holm Nunatak (39km)
- Alfheimbjerg (50.7km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Brages Bjerge (42.9km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Umiiviip Kangertiva (28.8km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Nordenskiöld Næs (43.2km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Qeqertarsuit (49.8km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Væringen (21.6km)