Traveling Luck for Qipinnguaq, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Qipinnguaq?What's around Qipinnguaq?
Wikipedia near Qipinnguaq
Where to stay near Qipinnguaq
Also known as Qipinguaq, Qipínguaq
The timezone in Qipinnguaq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 07:08 and Sunset at 22:35. It's light
Latitude. 61.5667°, Longitude. -42.3333°
Satellite map around Qipinnguaq
Loading map of Qipinnguaq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Qipinnguaq, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Qeqertarsuit (5.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Puisortoq (51.1km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Akia (13.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Puissortup Kangerssuasia (33km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kanioqqat (8.1km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Puisortoq (45.2km)
Airports close to Qipinnguaq
Narsarsuaq(UAK), Narssarssuaq, Greenland (181.6km)