Traveling Luck for Qiputalik, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Qiputalik?What's around Qiputalik?
Where to stay near Qiputalik
Also known as Kiputalik
The timezone in Qiputalik is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 10:20 and Sunset at 19:35. It's light
Latitude. 63.4000°, Longitude. -40.8833°
Satellite map around Qiputalik
Loading map of Qiputalik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Qiputalik, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Fjordblink (10.7km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Angul Havn (21.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Dråben (22.2km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Hjalte Gletscher (24.1km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Skarpen (7km)