Traveling Luck for Qoornoq, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Qoornoq?What's around Qoornoq?
Where to stay near Qoornoq
Also known as Qornoq, Qôrnoq
The timezone in Qoornoq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 12:17 and Sunset at 17:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.3500°, Longitude. -41.6833°
Satellite map around Qoornoq
Loading map of Qoornoq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Qoornoq, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Endemorænen (15.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Skjoldungen (10.4km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Tværdal (22.1km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Od Vig (18.4km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Rungner Bjerge (18.3km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Urd Øer (20.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Finnsbu (20.5km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Istoppen (13.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Lakseelven (18.3km)