Traveling Luck for Qooroq, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Qooroq?What's around Qooroq?
Wikipedia near Qooroq
Where to stay near Qooroq
Also known as Qoroq, Quorok, Quôrok, Qôroq
The timezone in Qooroq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 00:00 and Sunset at Sun never sets on the specified date at the specified location. It's light
Latitude. 71.6500°, Longitude. -23.1667°
Satellite map around Qooroq
Loading map of Qooroq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Qooroq, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Davy Sund (51.3km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Scoresby Land (49km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Antarctic Havn (43.6km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ingmikêrtâ (23.9km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Sofaldsdal (13.4km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Didrik Pining Bjerge (12.1km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Carlsberg Fjord (35.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Qooroq
Nerlerit inaat constable pynt, Nerlerit inaat, Greenland (105.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.