Traveling Luck for Qutdleq, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Qutdleq?What's around Qutdleq?
Wikipedia near Qutdleq
Where to stay near Qutdleq
Also known as Kuldlek, Kutdlek, Outdlit, Outdlît, Qulleq
The timezone in Qutdleq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 08:27 and Sunset at 20:56. It's light
Latitude. 61.5500°, Longitude. -42.2667°
Satellite map around Qutdleq
Loading map of Qutdleq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Qutdleq, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Qeqertarsuit (4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Puisortoq (53km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Akia (16.4km)
- Puissortup Kangerssuasia (34km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kanioqqat (11.3km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Puisortoq (47.1km)
Airports close to Qutdleq
Narsarsuaq(UAK), Narssarssuaq, Greenland (184.8km)