Traveling Luck for Ravnefjeld, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Ravnefjeld?What's around Ravnefjeld?
Wikipedia near Ravnefjeld
Where to stay near Ravnefjeld
Also known as Ravenfjeld
The timezone in Ravnefjeld is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:30 and Sunset at 16:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 71.7167°, Longitude. -22.6000°
Satellite map around Ravnefjeld
Loading map of Ravnefjeld and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ravnefjeld, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Davy Sund (38.1km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Carlsberg Fjord (31.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Didrik Pining Bjerge (33.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ravnefjeld
Nerlerit inaat constable pynt, Nerlerit inaat, Greenland (111.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.