Traveling Luck for Rolige Bræ, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Rolige Bra?What's around Rolige Bra?
Wikipedia near Rolige Bra
Where to stay near Rolige Bræ
Also known as Rolige Gletscher
The timezone in Rolige Bra is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 13:10 and Sunset at 15:10. It's Dark
Latitude. 70.5667°, Longitude. -29.0000°
Satellite map around Rolige Bræ
Loading map of Rolige Bræ and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rolige Bræ, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Moræne Pynt (45.8km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Vestfjord (12.2km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Rødefjord (39.6km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Røde Ø (33.1km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Rolige Bræ (0km)